SocialEngine 4.2.2 Released!
Change log :
SocialEngine 4.1.8 Released!
By Matt on Oct 19th, 2011 6:43pm in Release Notes4.1.8 is now released! This version is available to download in here.
Please note: We always recommend that you backup your database fully before attempting to upgrade to the latest version.
Here is the new list of features:
- New Pages in the Layout Editor - Over 35 pages now available for editing with the layout editor - enhancing the full content management system experience. Read More...
- Google Analytics ID Integration - Track your traffic. Easily integrate Google Analytics tracking code by just inputing your ID.
- Affiliate branding option - Earn back your SocialEngine product fees and more! Join our SocialEngine affiliate program and input your affiliate ID into a field.
- MaxCDN pull or rsync-based implementation of a custom CDN - Speed up your site! We've added StaticBaseUrl configuration parameters to allow static resources to be served and hosted by MaxCDN's pull zone or other CDN/file-hosting services. Read More...
- Viglink - Add an additional revenue source! To help increase our monetization offerings, we've partnered with Viglink - where if one of your users clicks through to a product or service and buys something, you earn a commission. Read More...
- Minor performance improvements (more to come!)
Thanks for the support. We hope that you enjoy the new release! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Also, here is a repost of our video showcasing the new pages in the Layout Editor:
S.E 4.1.6 p2
This version includes fixes for a few issues that came up after the initial 4.1.6 release, including: Potential fatal errors in Facebook API when missing the JSON PHP extension, upgrade errors in the storage system, and missing language on the admin twitter integration page.
SE 4.1.5 + Social engine plugings 4.1.5
I'd save people some time from searching for modules, plugings and intruction.
Tested, 100 % working.This archive contains:
- Social Engine 4.1.5 (Platform)
- Comet Chat 3.0 w/ AV plugin
- Albums 4.1.5
- Avatars 4.1.3
- Blogs 4.1.4
- Events 4.1.5
- Flash Games 4.0.1
- Groups 4.1.5
- HE Core 4.1.2
- Like 4.1.1
- Music 4.1.4
- Pages 4.1.1
- Touch Mobile 4.1.4
- Video 4.1.5
- Advanced Facebook Integration / Likes, Social Plugins and Open Graph 4.1.0
The tar files are located in temporary\package\archives.
Step 1: Copy files to server
Step 2: If you are using a Unix server (or Unix variant, like Linux, OS
X, FreeBSD, etc.) you must set the permissions (CHMOD) of the
following directories and files to 777:
· /install/config/ (recursively; all directories and files contained within this must also be changed)
· /temporary/ (recursively; all directories and files contained within this must also be changed)
· /public/ (recursively; all directories and files contained within this must also be changed)
· /application/themes/ (recursively; all directories and files contained within this should also be changed)
· /application/packages/ (recursively; all directories and files contained within this should also be changed)
· /application/languages/ (recursively; all directories and files contained within this must also be changed)
· /application/settings/ (recursively; all files contained within this must also be changed)
Step 3: Install base Site
Step 4: Log into admin/manage packages & plug-ins/Install new packages
Intall HE-Core 4.1.1
Step 5: Log into admin/manage packages & plug-ins/
Install Like 4.0.1 then Pages 4.0.2
Step 6: Add SQL statments to your database
Step 7: Log into admin/manage packages & plug-ins/Install new packages
Install remaining packages
Step 8: Go to http://yourdomain.com/cometchat/install.php to install cometchat
default login is:
Artikel Yang Berhubungan: